Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Stats!

Lucy had her 1 month appt today (even though she is 6 weeks old :)) and here's the scoop:

She got her Hep B shot :(
She was 22.5 inches long
Can't remember her head, maybe 14?
Weight was 9lbs 11oz, wow!

I was always off the charts on the small side so having a 50 percentile little girl seems surprising to me - I think her height was 75 percentile? Something was....too many numbers, I'm mixing them all up, sorry!

Glad to know the little one is eating well, now if we'd get on track with sleeping through the night, I'd be one happy momma!!


Activities coming up for us:
My 6 week follow up appt is today, so hopefully all will be well!

Joe's day off is Thursday, so we always enjoy that day together getting coffee, or other little outings. Joe plays hockey from 11:30-1:30, so we go watch him and that is very fun!

Mom and Dad get back on Friday and will stay with us until Saturday!

Saturday is shower #1 for Sarah, Joe's little sis!
And in the evening is Academy Awards for our youth group. The YG and College group are doing it together this year - everyone gets really dressed up and everyone's movies are shown that they have been working on for months. It's a lot of fun, but me in a prom dress....will be interesting, stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment