Wednesday, October 19, 2011

5 year Reunion at Taylor

We attended Homecoming at Taylor University last weekend for our FIVE year reunion...wow that went fast!!
Got to see my best friends, their families and got to spend some time with my brother as well, which was so, so fun and special.
Joe, Lucy and I walked around campus together Friday night, then spent the night at the Duncan's place in Fishers and then spent Saturday on campus - 5 year lunch with my friends, then drove around to let Lucy sleep some, met up with my brother and went to a little of the football game and then Ivanhoe's for ice cream :)
Was a beautiful day at Taylor and such a fun time. Have so many great memories there, it was so fun to reminisce with Joe while there and on the drive home. So thankful that I could attend school there and for the change that the Lord did in my heart and Joe's heart during our sophomore year.

Here are some photos of Friday and Saturday!














2 comments:

  1. Yayy! Loved seeing these photos on FB too and reliving the Taylor campus. I enjoyed visiting while my brother was there so it's like another home to me too! Ivanhoe's is a legend even up the road to Huntington!! :) Yum. Gotta say though - sure don't miss those weird crazy eastern Indiana storms!! So glad you had a good time and reminisced. It's so special to be able to do that and look back on all God did in our lives and continues to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a blast! I love the photo of the dark sky! :)

    ReplyDelete