Banana choc chip muffins
1 cup sugar
½ c. unsalted butter (or margarine)
1 c. mashed bananas (2)
3 T. milk
2 c. flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
¼ tsp. salt
1 c. miniature chocolate chips
1 c. chopped nuts (optional)
1. In large bowl, cream liquid ingredients (first 5.)
2. In another bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
3. Pour liquid ingredients into flour mixture. Stir just until flour disappears.
4. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
5. Spoon a into greased muffin tin.
6. Bake in preheated 325⁰ oven for 15-20 minutes or until wooden pick comes out clean
really easy and really good!!