Thursday, July 28, 2011

Typical...home edition

So I went to Ikea on Monday....
It's a love/hate relationship with that store, lets be honest.
And though I had things to return, this was the main reason I went - see photo, they are $4 spice racks that can be used as book or magazine racks, they can even hold picture frames. And yet what did I do?? Forgot all about them and bought a bunch of other stuff instead. typical.




Regardless, I bought a bunch of frames in order to do this on my dining room wall:


And got these pillows too:

And a lamp that matches the little girl's canopy above her crib.
Despite my forgetfulness, still a fairly successful trip :)

2 comments:

  1. You should go to my sister's blog (www.realhousewivesofbc.blogspot.com). She just made some shelves like that with a tutorial on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, don't ya hate that?! *sigh* I do the same thing. It's sooo easy to get distracted at that store in particular though! I heart IKEA. :) Looks like you landed some neat stuff!!

    ReplyDelete