Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Shopping for ME :)

Ann Taylor was having some ridiculously amazing sales/clearance last week - I popped in to shop for one of my sister in laws and left with 2 items for her and several for me! I think everything I got was between 85-95% off the original price. sweet!
Here's what I got - black skinny capris, a green lace skirt, a wool cream-colored skirt (its not short on me bc I don't have long legs like the model..., a dress and the black/khaki skirt is a gift). I was skeptical about the capris, but they fit really well and I can wear them with my black ankle boots (booties??) or under boots since they are so fitted. :)
Have gotten some really great items at Ann Taylor on clearance through the years & will definitely check back if I'm needing something dressy or nice in the future!
Here's the photos - the ones I took aren't great :(



1 comment:

  1. Ooo nice! It's so great to find good deals for yourself at Christmas-time too, love it!!

    ReplyDelete