Monday, October 18, 2010

Baby Jones' First Photos

20 week ultrasound - he or she is quite a mover - but wouldn't turn just the right way to get a full profile shot, so the technician did her best, but we mostly just saw the spine, arms, legs and face straight on and lots of moving!
Below are a couple attempts at a profile shot and one straight on shot.


How far along? 20 weeks! UPDATE: apparently my due date has been March 4 all along, not March 8...oops!

How am I feeling? Pretty great overall - a few headaches here and there and at the tail end of the allergies, hopefully :)

Movement: Yes!! I think I was feeling the "flutter" stuff around 18-19 weeks and have felt some real movement while trying to nap on saturday and sunday! :)

Doctor’s Appointment? Still hearing the heartbeat every 4 weeks and then in between my 18 and 24 week appts had my 20 week ultrasound today! SO amazing so see the little one - to see him or her move and to see the different body parts. I'm still having trouble comprehending it all!

Workouts? ha....right. Just trying to stay active. Walking to and from work to my friend's condo a couple times a week. Better than nothing!

Sleep? Still pretty tired, but chugging along like normal. need more sleep, but hard with working long days.

Weight Gain? at 18 weeks I had gained 2 lbs since my 6.5 week appt.

Baby Preparation? Just having fun putting things on and taking them off of my registry...so hard when we're trying to keep it pretty gender neutral! Waiting to move into our house first, then we will paint, set things up and get more ready for the baby...

Likes/Dislikes? No real dislikes these days, just can't eat big portions anymore and eating lots of fruit. Not really into desserts, but did have a big ice cream craving the other night, so we went to Jewel :)

Milestones: The little one is 6.5 inches from head to bottom and 10 inches from head to toes (size of a banana!) - crazy!!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE!!! I was so excited to read your new blog post! So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hate when people don't find out what they're having...I want to know :)! haha. I'm glad everything looks great and that you're feeling well. You will now be tired, probably, until that baby is out of the house so get used to it :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to be such a great mom :)

    ReplyDelete