Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fall Fashion

So Pinterest is a lot of fun, though slightly addicting. I have gotten some awesome ideas from there for the home, organization, recipes, ideas for Lucy and her future room, clothes, style, etc...

Here are some photos I've repinned that have gotten me excited for fall to be here. What's great about the below ideas are they are things I pretty much already have (leggings, boots, denim shirt, gray wrap sweater, belts, solid colored dresses - short and long, jackets, scarves, brown purses & bags, striped shirts, fall colored sweaters, vests, etc...) so all I need to do is put forth some effort and pair things together to make something new and fresh. I don't have to go out and buy a new wardrobe, which makes it even better!
Hope you can get some fun ideas from these photos and think of your own summer, fall, winter or spring clothes and how you can pair them together to create a fun new look!














No comments:

Post a Comment