Thursday, June 14, 2012

Our Big Reveal

...Only 6 months late in posting it...
Just thought I'd upload it to have it all documented since I JUST got the pics from my dad :)
We had to throw together our little announcement to all our family members pretty quick since the Jones side was wanting to do an August family vacay and it wasn't working for us to just say we weren't sure about going, blah, blah, any excuse we could think of?! And my mom wanted me to fly to Canada with her in June and I just didn't think I'd be up for it...So the announcement came probably 6 weeks sooner than we would have done, oh well!

Yay for a family of FOUR!!








4 comments:

  1. Ummmm.....seriously? You're just posting that you're pregnant? Ha, ha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! Don't worry - I'm crazy behind too. :) So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha - i called a bunch of stores and they only sell these kinds of shirts in sizes 3, 4 & up :) had to make my own!

    ReplyDelete