Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Christmas Finds

Found tons of Christmas loot at Target on clearance last week - you should definitely check it out if you are perusing for gifts!
Feel like I found something for everyone on my list (anyone female...)

Clearance nail polishes in great colors (and this type of polish is actually quite good - I'm buying less OPI these days...), cute purses (for me?), a horse door mat (featured in country living magazine and only $6.48!), a wallet, bangles, sweaters on sale/clearance, a beach tote with great handles and pockets

Oh and I also found a ton of kids toys on clearance this summer & fall for the neices and nephews at target as well (50% off!) and purchased a few things just last week from zulily as well. How can I be almost done with my shopping?!  :)



Anyone else have recommendations for places to look for Xmas presents for a gilr on a budget & with lots of family members to buy for??

No comments:

Post a Comment