Friday, November 1, 2013

Jane.com = amazing deals......

BUT very addictive!!

Oy! Sign up for the daily emails and you might REALLY thank me at first and then really NOT thank me later. Tons of Etsy shop Blow-out bargains. Most items are 40-80% off and this site has everything. Personalized home decor, clothes, jewelry & accessories, bedding, stuff for kids - you name it. But it's a limited amount of items each day and when they sell out, they sell out.....

Here's a sampling below of deals from a couple weeks ago - It's worth checking out, at least for Christmas deals, especially for all the ladies on your list. Or for yourself.....I picked out some things I will give my mom to give me..... :) :)
Then when you are truly done shopping for Christmas - maybe unsubscribe just to be safe!


Personalized prints - $14.99
Personalized Christmas Prints on Burlap or Chalkboard!!!

Chevron scarves - $4.99
Amazing Chevron Infinity Scarf – 13 Fantastic Colors!

Aztec Scarves - $6.99



Personalized necklace - $14.99
Tiny Gold or Silver Initial & Ampersand Necklace




Door Decals - $3.99
House Number Vinyl Door Decals


Watches - $12.95





Necklaces - $5.99

No comments:

Post a Comment