Friday, July 27, 2012

35 weeks

Had my appt on 7/24 and here's an update and some recent photos!

How far along: 35 weeks  (technically my 34 week appt... :))
Total weight gain: 18 pounds, baby's heartbeat was 142
Best moments this month: Still loving the baby moving and all those reminders that he or she is alive in there. LOVE that Lucy kisses my belly - a big MUAH - when we say give baby kissy :)
Food cravings: fruit, ice cream, iced coffee
Gender: Don't know!

Belly button in or out: definitely out a little
Labor signs: minor braxton hicks
What I miss: been feeling extra hot lately and have a hard time cooling down - the humidity has been killer for me and needing the air cranking at night too...
What I am looking forward to: Getting really excited to meet this little one and to know if it's a he or she! It's really hitting me that this is all real and going to happen whether I'm ready or not, so trying to be ready! Thankful that my mom came and helped me clean and get boy, girl and neutral clothes cleaned and put away in the nursery.

Milestones: Could be a month away from "labor day" - eeks!!!

34 weeks




35 weeks


2 comments:

  1. you are getting close! and looking so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SO great friend!! I can't wait to meet your next little one and celebrate this with you! I love your updates. :) You are such a great mom and you are going to be so good at juggling two little ones - I just know it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete