Tuesday, July 24, 2012

"Life as a Thrifter"

First of all, you should certainly check out and or follow this blog.
LOVE. IT.

Look at this dining room - lovely.


Here are two posts I just love - I'm still exploring the site, but so far I love it all! Look at this post she found and reposted, isn't this the cutest thing?? Ahhhh, inspiring blogs and pinterest - such great ideas and so little time and energy to do them :)

http://lifeasathrifter.blogspot.com/2012/06/wednesday-redo-play-kitchen.html




No sew banner, because lets face it....I do not sew. sadly.


Ahhhh, love this!


Spray painting furniture?!?! Might need to do that on our couch & chair from Jubilee! :)




Sorry can't get enough of these ideas..........




And LOVE this gal's bedroom. Definitely my dream room - cute, homey and mostly thrifted or made
(and her frame wall cost almost nothing, all from goodwill I think - she did a seperate post on it.)




No comments:

Post a Comment