Monday, August 1, 2011

High School Camp June 2011

Summer camp this year was a "west coast tour" along the coast of Michigan with stops at the beach, stayed at the Chapel in St. Joe (the 3 of us stayed at my parents:)) and at a VanKampen home in Grand Haven. Weather was iffy, but had a great time nonetheless and it was awesome being able to stay in homes! :)
The kids love holding Lucy and taking pics of her, which of course I appreciate! :)
Also Lucy had her first swim in the VanKampen pool house and it was a success, she loves water!


















2 comments:

  1. Aww love the pics! That last one is gorgeous! Looks like Lucy likes the beach & water already. And even though I don't know you all that well outside of meeting once and blogging/Facebook, I must say that pic of you with the Taco Bell cup just seems like a 'classic'!! ;) So fun. Glad you guys had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing about the TBell pic...soo good! remember when we went there for college group and were fighting over hannah m :) I WON! Then we had to race 3 times until my endurance allowed me to beat you haha oh the day when I am faster than you...

    ReplyDelete