Thursday, March 22, 2012

17 week update

Had a great Dr. appointment - baby's heartbeat was at 147 and I'm measuring just right, so that is encouraging, here's the update questions below & some pictures too!


How far along: 17 weeks

Total weight gain: still down 5lbs from starting weight. the bronchitis virus we had for a few weeks was a bit rough on me, but I'm on the mend and eating and feeling normal again

Best moments this month: feeling the baby move a little more and being outside in this beautiful weather. lots of walks, playing out on a blanket in the yard & at parks, loving it!

Food cravings: didn't feel like eating at all during my sickness, but now I'm back to normal, feeling like pasta, salads, Popsicles, ice cream, popcorn, gushers...haha :)

Gender: We don't know and we aren't finding out!

Belly button in or out: it's funny the second time around, it's way more open and exposed, not as much of an "inny" as it used to be :)

Labor signs: nope

What I miss: not too much - not minding my maternity clothes, who wouldn't love elastic waistbands!

What I am looking forward to: My 20 week ultrasound and seeing this little one! Praying he or she is healthy and growing well - seems to be based on my belly :) And excited for Joe's spring break - we will get some time with my parents!!

Weekly wisdom: at my 17 week appointment my Dr. said "Well, you're pregnant!" He's very wise.... :)
And love Psalm 127: "Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward." What a blessing to have this little one in my belly!

Milestones: feel like I popped and finally really look pregnant instead of just in between and not for sure preggo. not a huge fan of the in between stage :)

15 weeks
16 weeks
17 weeks
17 weeks

3 comments:

  1. I love your updates, and you look so great! Can't wait to meet your second little one!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great rach! I cant believe you are already at 17 weeks...crazy!

    ReplyDelete